About Global Travel Management
Global Travel Management (GTM) was founded in October 1997 by husband and wife team, Scott and Natalie Pawley, along with father Frank Pawley MBE. Since that time the company has gone from strength to strength and has, for several years now, featured comfortably in the industry’s annual publication – The Leading Fifty TMC’s.
GTM has confronted and overcome numerous global crises, to emerge stronger and more proficient for the experience. This has been helped by their Investors in People accreditation, which was first achieved in 2005, and has been renewed on two occasions since then; the last time being in February 2012.
The company has won the following awards during the past eight years:
- Travelport Travel Agent Appreciation Award 2008
- South African Airways – Best Corporate Agent
- Travel Trade Gazette – Katie Baverstock, Finalist Young Business Travel Professional of the Year 2008
- British Airways Outstanding Recognition Award for sales over £5 million 2008/09
Finalist – Business Travel World’s Best UK TMC (under 250,000 transactions) 2009
- LOT Polish airlines – Agent of the year 2011
- Toast of Surrey Finalist 2015
- Advantage Corporate Member of the Year 2015
The above awards have helped earn a respected reputation within the industry. This reputation has been further enhanced by the work carried out by Managing Director (Scott Pawley) and Sales Director (Paul Baker), who sit as advisers on the Advantage Focus Partnership’s Airline & Technology panels. The Advantage Focus Partnership is a leading travel industry consortium consisting of seventy eight companies.
The offices are located in Woking and Watford.
Global Travel Management Ltd , Kingsway House, 123-125 Goldsworth Road, Woking, Surrey. GU21 6LR
For more information call 01483 747321 or visit our website at gtm.uk.com.